Tuesday, June 26

When Parents Become Grandparents

To announce Baby to our families, we made picture frames for our parents {yep, M helped paint!} and put our Toms shoes photo inside of the frame. I think they turned out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself…


Then we wrapped up these cute little things as gifts for the to-be-grandmas and to-be-grandpas!


Because we’d found out about Baby before leaving for Europe, I told my parents that their Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gifts were going to be awesome souvenirs from England {oops, I lied!} and it worked because they weren’t suspicious at all!

Push play and you can watch the moment my parents learned they are going to be grandparents. Note: watch my dad’s face – it’s priceless.



{We told M’s family while we were in New York last week, but we were unprepared with cameras so unfortunately we didn’t get any photos or video. But they were adorably excited as well!}

No comments:

Post a Comment