Monday, June 25

We're Having A Baby!!

We’ve finally told all the people we were supposed to announce big news to first {yeah, those important people like family}, so now we can finally tell the rest of the world!

WE’RE HAVING A BABY!!

And we are so so excited about it!


We actually found out about Baby before we even left to Europe! I’m twelve weeks along right now, which means that Baby should be coming at the beginning of January. Possibly a New Years baby!

We’re hoping that it’s a patient child and won’t try to come early, because then it’ll have to share it’s birthday with Christmas. I was born on a holiday and I know firsthand that sharing your birthday with a holiday is not very much fun as a kid!

So far, Baby has been really nice to me and my morning sickness has been pretty mild. I feel great and am so excited to meet the little guy or girl in about six more months!

This will be the first baby on my side of the family! My parents are so excited!! It will be the first great-grandkid for my paternal grandparents too. And this is the second baby in M’s family, but the other baby will only be 5 months older than our baby. So I’m super excited because they will be cousins that can be friends!

Yay for babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment