Friday, April 19

The Best Thing in Our Life

Ready for an extremely sappy post?


I found this picture in my album {an album of 1600 photos from his first 3 months of life... yes, we're a bit obsessed!} and it made me a little teary-eyed.

The whole teary-eyed phenomenon tends to happen fairly often these days. Which is so strange to me because I've never been one to be overly emotional.

And now I cry at the simplest things.

Like two days ago when we were listening to Pandora's Disney station and the Tarzan song "You'll Be In My Heart" came on. I was singing it to A with tears rolling down my cheeks {and he looked at me with a mix of concern and an expression like his mom is crazy...}.

But he really is in my heart. He has filled my heart with so much happiness. This picture encapsulates the feelings of pure fascination and adoration we feel for him. A has enriched our lives in a way I never thought was possible. Before he came along, I really thought our lives were happy and complete. I had no idea how much he would add to our world. His smile and little giggle makes even the worst days melt away. He is absolutely the best thing in life and we love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment