Thursday, April 4

A Phantastic Photoshoot

See what I did there? Yeah, I spelled fantastic with a ph. Just trying to be clever. Being a new mom and running on little sleep, that whole "being clever" thing is tough to do sometimes so please cut me some slack!

Now where was I going with that... oh yes, we had a photoshoot. I have a darling family friend from back in Idaho who happens to be an amazing photographer with just the bright, clean style I love for photos. You may remember the great job she did with our wedding...


Well, fate must love me because she recently moved to Utah and only about 15 minutes away from our new house! So, of course, I wanted her to do some baby photos of A. The photoshoot was tons of fun and the photos turned out adorable. Here's a sneak peak of some of my faves:



I love his eyes! They are the coolest blueish-gray I have ever seen!


I'm pretty sure he's the cutest baby that has ever existed {slightly biased mom speaking...}!


His legs rarely ever stop moving. His dad is thrilled because he may or may not be already planning Baby A's future soccer career...


Speaking of those future plans, I had the brilliant thought of "his dad likes soccer so I bet if I take a little soccer ball, we can get a really cute photo for his daddy!" Um, he obviously despised that idea.


I love this one because I feel like it pretty much sums up what we do all day: pull faces and make silly sounds at each other.


I have no idea what face he's trying to pull here but I like to tell myself he was just trying to do kisses back to his mommy...


And it looks like he's practicing for his future modeling career in this one. Blue Steel, anyone?


The giant bear tried to be pals with A... but he seemed a bit uncertain what to make of this big furry friend...


He was so adorable for pretty much the entire shoot! Dang, how did I get so lucky to have such a cute little boy?!



2 comments:

  1. Sooooooo fun. You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the cleverness of you. And you have an adorable child. And a perfect family. You are the envy of the world, or at least DB ;)

    ReplyDelete