Wednesday, April 24

Happy Birthday M!

Today was this cute guy's 28th birthday!


We think he is the best daddy ever. Baby A's smile is solid proof of how much he loves his dad!

For M's birthday celebrations, we had a party with M's family the night before and then spent the day together just the three of us. We thought about taking A to the zoo or aquarium but wondered how much he'd enjoy it... so we just went to the local pet store instead.

He loved the little animals but was especially fascinated by the fishies!


We also went to a park because both M and Baby A love being outside! It was fun just kicking a ball around and enjoying the sunshine.


Hopefully M had a fantastic birthday because we had a great time sharing the day with him!

And I just want to say that I am so thankful I was blessed to find and marry this man. He makes me so happy. He is even better than I imagined in a husband and father. I love his kind, giving heart and contagious smile. I'm such a lucky girl to have the two greatest boys in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment