Saturday, February 14

Valentine's Day

One of the things I love most about Valentines Day in our house is that we are able to celebrate all different types of love. Sure, it's a romantic holiday. But M and I also love our kids, our kids love us, and our kids share a little bit of sibling love. It's so fun to celebrate all together and enjoy Love Day with all our different love-filled relationships.

Our Valentines tradition for dinner is homemade pizzas. This year was so fun because A is old enough to help and enjoy putting together his own pizza.








Between the four of us, we exchanged gifts including way more delicious chocolate than we probably need plus my handsome boys brought home a gorgeous bouquet of roses for me.



We had a fantastic Valentines Day! I love this little family of mine so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment