Monday, February 16

Upgrading to a Toddler Bed

We changed his crib to a big boy bed this morning. I don't know who said my baby boy could grow up so fast, but I don't think I'm okay with it!


He has been fighting naptime and bedtime so much recently plus he has been showing a lot more of a desire for independence lately. So we decided that maybe it would help the fights to give him the freedom of the toddler bed instead of having him feel trapped in his crib.

His Auntie Kiera found the cute dinosaur bedding for him a few months ago and he was so excited to have the bed put together as his "big boy dinosaur bed!" He was too excited to settle down for a nap today but played nicely in his room for Quiet Time instead; and crashed into his bed at bedtime. I'm hoping this transition will go as easily as it has been so far today!

No comments:

Post a Comment