Sunday, September 14

I Hate Colic

See this little face. It's like totes adorbs, rights? 


Yeah, well this face is the warning before the storm. The little smile to remind us to keep loving on her once her tummy begins to rage and make her scream inconsolably for the next hour or two. This, my friends, is colic. And it's miserable.


This poor girl. She cries like she is hurting so much and yet we have no idea why. We've tried every suggestion we hear and nothing is really helping!! We took her to a chiropractor and that seems to help short-term, but after a couple days she's back to being upset again.

The part that is the hardest for me is that I struggle to separate the colic from Baby E herself. She is such a beautiful and sweet little girl; she can be absolutely delightful to be with. But the hours of screaming wear on me and make me feel frustrated. I really hate colic. But I love my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment