Thursday, March 29

Missing M Already!

I took M to the airport today so that he could fly to St. Louis for a business trip. It’s the first time we’ve been apart since we got married almost two years ago! I miss him so much and it’s only been a few hours. In fact, I was starting to tear up this morning before we even left for the airport. I feel like a bit of a lovesick fool… {How fitting that I’m listening to Jason Reeves’ album called The Lovesick. Check out his music. It’s so good.}

Because M is super-sweet, last night he decided we should go see Hunger Games before he left. So he took me out for a date night and {of course} I really liked the movie!

This afternoon, I was already missing him so I was so glad that my friend Danielle kept me entertained by being my dinner date and then took me shopping. She was a great distraction me from my evening alone. She’s fantastic. I’m so grateful for my friends!

Sadly, M doesn’t come home until Sunday. I have a feeling I’m going to be blog-whining {a lot} over the next couple of days about how much I miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment