Sunday, March 18

So Much To Say!

It has been an eventful weekend! It started off on Friday, when my boss asked me to come into his office for a talk… and I ended up with an 8.9% pay increase! Not too shabby.

Then after we got home from work that night, we hopped online to check flights we’ve been watching… and finally decided it was time to book them. So we are officially going to Europe May 5th – 22nd!! I am SO excited! Here’s the game plan:


I’m sure I’ll post tons of updates as we figure out the plans in more detail. Right now, we only have the flights from the U.S., so there is still lots to figure out.

But there is one detail we do know {and, to me, it’s the most important detail about this trip}… We have tickets to the last Tottenham football game of the season! Come on you Spurs!!

As much as I tease M for his football obsession, I am the one that is crazy excited for this game. It will be my first real live Premier League game and I am looking forward to experiencing the atmosphere. We watch a fair amount of football in our home and it will be so awesome to be there and see it all in person.

Of course, the things like Gareth Bale’s lightening speed…


But especially all the crazy fans…


Overall, I’m really excited to spend some time in London and see the world where M grew up. This trip will be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment