Friday, November 30

Checking Out Our Baby

Baby is 35 weeks {only 5 weeks left... eek!} and today was ultrasound day! I love getting to see him. According to the ultrasound tech, he's already 5 lbs. 8 oz. and we got to see his chubby little cheeks on the screen.  I love my fat baby!

{It's not the clearest picture, but it's the best we got. That's his face on the right and his arm...}

Even though the individual images the tech captured for us aren't amazing on their own, she spent a bit of time just letting us watch him moving. Watching that seemed a lot clearer and it was hilarious watching his mouth move and at one point he even stuck his tongue out.

In every ultrasound he's had, he always crosses his legs at the ankles. And he's never been sucking his thumb. I'm so excited to meet him and watch his movements once he's out of my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment