Tuesday, November 13

Baby Shower Fun

This weekend I had a baby shower for my family and friends in Utah that was graciously hosted by my cute cousin, Brittany, and M's sweet mum and sister, Kiera.

{This picture isn't actually from the shower but I failed to get any of her that day.}

{Aren't they adorable?!}

My awesome mom came from Idaho, driving through a snowstorm to be here! I also got to see our friend Stacy, who used to be my next door neighbor in Idaho but now lives here in Utah!

{Love them!!}

My cute BFF, Jess, also braved the snowstorm to come!

{This girl is the greatest! And she loves me even with my huge baby belly.}

Several other family and friends came too but I failed to get photos with everyone. They were all so so nice to adventure out in the snow to come and they brought such nice gifts. M stopped by after he finished work, so he got to help open a few gifts and pose like a baby product model with me...

{Don't let him tell you otherwise - he loved it.}

One final and awesome highlight of the day... we got the dinosaurs decorations I'm absolutely in love with!! So as soon as we move into the new house, we can begin decorating Baby's room. I'm so excited!

{Yes, that is pure happiness displayed on my chubby cheeks.}

No comments:

Post a Comment