Sunday, February 5

The Super Bowl

Not gonna lie, the game of football bores me. {My friend Jen calls today’s event “the Stupid Bowl.” Pretty accurate in my mind!} But adding friends and food to the game of football and it’s way more fun! We had a Super Bowl party at our house and it was fantastic!

Oh, congrats to the Giants on their win. But more importantly—this is us during the game. Aren’t we cute?!


Although I’m totally clueless to the sport, it was fun to watch the game {a.k.a. talk during the game and just watch the commercials} with a group of friends! These are our cute friends:

Brady and Kiera.


As well as our friends from church, Randy and Brittani.


And Scott and Lauren.


Not only was it great to have our friends over, but everyone also contributed to the essential table full of deliciousness {a.k.a. junk food!} including a freakin’ awesome spinach dip and some super tasty blondies … Yum!


{Yeah, M may or may not have thought my taking photos of everyone and everything during a football game was slightly embarrassing. Oops!}

I may or may not have been playing Words with Friends during the actual game. But don’t worry, I stopped to watch the commercials!


Thanks to our friends for spending the afternoon with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment