Monday, February 20

Love Love Love

This week was Valentine’s Day!

Although I think it’s an overrated holiday because I'm of the understanding that we should do nice things for the ones we love every day... but with that said, M was still my super sweet Valentine and we had an excellent holiday!

I had come home from work early to make some treats for M. Homemade truffles! And I teamed up with my friend Brittani who made mini cheesecakes. Yum!



Then M came home from work with roses for me! And we exchanged gifts.


While I’d been out shopping for his gifts, I found this card that was just perfect! I loved it so much that it even made me giggle out loud in the store! Because it’s HUGE!! As you can tell with it sitting next to a wrapped Toms shoe box or the bags of Dove chocolate…



Perfect!

Now we now have sooo much chocolate and candy in our house!


Oh, and now we have this game, Bananagrams, that we love!


And then we got to stick with a tradition we have. For our third Valentines Day in a row, we made homemade pizzas! Here is M’s…


And here is mine!


Somehow, he always manages to do things classier than I do! But then I managed to turn mine into a heart and pretend I did it to be romantic…


Mmmm… candlelight {heart-shaped pizza} dinner!


This was our best Valentines yet! I love M. And am so glad we have the rest of forever to spend together!

No comments:

Post a Comment