Sunday, October 5

Grateful for the Good Days

Today was a good day. And I am so grateful for good days!

A lot of days lately seem like more than I bargained for. Two kids has been far more challenging than I had anticipated and I feel like some days life is just plain hard. {And yes, I probably complain about it too much!}

But today, we all just seemed happy together. E was content for most of the day and A didn't feel the need to compete with her for attention. There were no temper tantrums, refusals to eat his food, or anything else along those lines. M and I simply just had fun being with our kids today; and the kids seemed to have fun with us too.




I mean, it's a pretty good sign that he had a good day when I can hear A singing himself to sleep in his bed while I write this!

No comments:

Post a Comment