Thursday, June 19

36 Weeks

Baby Girl is 36 weeks {only 4 weeks left... eek!} and today was ultrasound day! Normally M comes with me to all of my ultrasound appointments but unfortunately had a work conflict and couldn't make it work today. My mom and sister were visiting before Amy leaves on her mission next week, so they came with me instead! It was fun to share the experience with them.

I love getting to see her. According to the ultrasound tech, she's already measuring over 6½ lbs... I'm nervous she's going to be a lot bigger than A was when he was born!

{All of the pictures captured were so hard to tell what we were looking at!}

She kept putting her hand over her face so we didn't get a very good view. Even though the individual images the tech captured for us aren't amazing on their own, she spent a bit of time just letting us watch her moving. She kept trying to point out each thing she was looking at but everything just looked fuzzy and like a poor baby way too squished in there!

I'm getting more and more excited to have her here in my arms so I can watch her cute little personality for myself and not just on a screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment