Thursday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

In the past, I've never cared much for Halloween. I thought of it as a little kids holiday, so once I was too old to trick or treat, it became a pretty pointless occasion... until having a kid of my own! The holiday seems fun and magical again!!

A loves this really cute show called Henry Hugglemonster on Disney Jr. {when I say loves, I mean that he dances to the theme song and tries to sing along!} so I attempted to make him a Henry costume for Halloween. It has plenty of flaws if you look closely, but overall, I was thrilled with how it turned out!

We went to visit dad at work and it was actually the first time A had all the pieces of the costume on at the same time {apparently we aren't good at dress rehearsals but luckily it all came together just fine}!


And then when we got back home, we had trick or treaters so we sat on the doorstep where A "helped" hand out candy by holding pieces and waving them at the kids as they came up the front walkway.




Once M got home from work, we took A trick or treating at the neighbors next door and across the street, just so he could experience it. Overall, I think he loved his first Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment