Saturday, August 3

Andrea's Bridal Shower Weekend

This weekend, I threw a little bridal shower for my big brother's beautiful fiance at our house with the help of my mom and sister. I had lots of fun making invitations and decorating the house!



Because the future bride and groom live across the country and traveling with bulky gifts would be challenging, my sister Amy made a really cute money tree for everyone to pin their gifts for Andrea.


Andrea got to meet some of her soon-to-be extended family members!



 Future sisters! Andrea fits in perfectly with our family. She even kinda looks like us!


These cute cousins kept each other company while the grownups did their grownup thing.




And some of the grownups-who-don't-accept-the-fact-that-they-are-grownups {a.k.a. Auntie Amy!} had fun keeping the babies entertained. They absolutely LOVE her.



So now it's official: welcome to the crazy family, Andrea!!


No comments:

Post a Comment