Wednesday, July 17

An Idaho Weekend

Last weekend we went to Idaho to celebrate some big events... and Baby A wore his shirt to fit the occasion!


Obviously, he had a blast sharing the backseat with Daddy on the long drive!


First and foremost, it was Uncle Kyle's "welcome home" church meeting after his mission.


I am so proud of him for serving faithfully for two years. I think he is a wonderful example of commitment and of how there is a place for everyone no matter their abilities or talents. He has wanted to serve a mission ever since Brandon, our brother that is just a year older than Kyle, served a mission. Luckily my family lives in an area with lots of great people and Kyle was able to be offered the opportunity to serve in our local high school's seminary with another one of his friends.

These two missionaries served fantastically and it was really neat to hear the stories of the neat things that happened as they served as the seminary door greeters and class helpers.



While we were there, we also celebrated Papa's birthday {which was technically yesterday}. It is fun to watch my family and my son spend time together, but especially my dad because he is the one that has begged for a grandkid like crazy.






I'm so grateful to M for helping me make this trip possible. It's amazing how 3½ hours isn't that far away, and yet in some ways it seems like we live so far apart! I know it means the world to my family to get to spend time with Baby A.

And I {selfishly} love that my family takes tons of photos with their fancy schmancy camera!

















No comments:

Post a Comment