Tuesday, April 10

Happy Easter {a.k.a. Chocolate Everywhere!}

I love love love holidays! So of course I was thrilled when I woke up to see that the Easter Bunny came!!


In our house, the Easter Bunny leaves a trail from bedroom doors to the baskets of goodies. It’s a tradition I grew up with this year and thought it was adorable that M surprised me with the same tradition for our Easter!

Of course, we got a ridiculous amount of delicious chocolate and an overload of sugar in each basket. We also got a couple new games {Scrabble Slam and Fruitominos} as well as a book to help us plan our trip to Europe!


For breakfast, I made pancakes that were supposed to look like bunnies but I think they ended up looking more like weird cats or something. Oops!


They still tasted awesome. Probably because of the chocolate chips.

This holiday was also really fun for me because it was the first since getting married that I actually got to cook our own holiday meal for M and I. It was the first time ever in my life that I cooked a whole ham.


So here was our feast: honey ham, rolls, au gratin potatoes, pineapple, my favorite ‘Nuts About Berries’ salad, and apple raspberry juice. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment